Welcome to Roloson Creative

Roloson Creative is a Creative Agency that operates in the Niagara Region of Ontario, Canada.

We specialize in Illustration both traditional and digital, Pre-Production, Logos and Branding, among many other services.

If your interested in finding out how Roloson Creative can help you, contact us today.

Together we will make your concept outstanding.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Atlantis


I seem to be on a role these days. Once I get started, I can't stop. I have so many things in my head right now that I would love to illustrate, but I have been on such a time crunch. Anyways this is the last piece I did. I can't believe that I spent two weeks on this. I created it for a contest on Deviant Art. I am still adding some final details to the piece, so in reality, I don't think its quite done yet! Work in progress. I must like driving myself crazy!

2 comments: